When baby’s around 5- 6 months old and eating solids you’ll need a highchair to keep him and his food in one place! As a rule we suggest that you start using a highchair when baby can sit up by himself.
- All our highchairs have a safety harness. This must be used at all times while the baby is in the chair. The tray does NOT secure baby. Never, ever leave your baby unattended in his chair at any time.
- A special feature found on our Aurora highchairs is adjustable height positions. This is a great feature as the chair becomes a low chair, a napping chair and in its lowest position, ideal for playing with baby. The best part of all with an adjustable height chair is that baby can join you at the dinner table.
- An adjustable, removable tray means that baby can be closer to the dining table. This feature means the chair grows with baby too!
- We have a couple of models that are ideal for traveling. Our exclusive ‘On the Move’ travel highchair has an easy compact fold mechanism, but our Delta model folds nice and flat too.
- Your independent little toddler will let you know when it’s time to join you all at the dinner table! This is usually around 2 or 3 years old.